East Gate Orthodontics helps patients transform their smiles with any of the common orthodontic procedures. During your consultation Dr. Anisa Omar will carefully evaluate your smile to determine the best treatment for your smile. Contact our Chantilly, VA office directly at 703-542-6336 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our orthodontic services.
Our treatments help correct common orthodontic problems, including:
- Overbite: In an overbite, the upper front teeth extend out over the lower front teeth. This sometimes causes the lower front teeth to bite into the roof of the mouth.
- Underbite: An underbite occurs when the lower jaw extends out, resulting in the lower front teeth sitting in front of the upper front teeth.
- Open Bite: An open bite is characterized by upper and lower front teeth that do not overlap. This often causes problems with proper chewing, and it may also contribute to other unwanted habits like tongue thrusting.
- Crossbite: In a crossbite, the upper teeth sit inside the lower teeth. This may result in tooth stratification and misaligned jaw growth.
- Upper Front Teeth Protrusion: In this type of bite, the upper teeth extend too far forward or the lower front teeth do not extend far enough forward. This can impact both the appearance and function of the teeth.
- Dental Midlines Not Matched: This orthodontic problem is caused when the back bite does not fit and match correctly, and it may negatively impact the jaw and proper dental function.
Discover how East Gate Orthodontics can treat these and other orthodontic problems by scheduling your consultation with us today! We look forward to connecting with you.